Author Topic: How can I get a job as a resume writer?  (Read 394 times)

Lanss

How can I get a job as a resume writer?
« on: March 27, 2020, 02:32:34 AM »
I worked as a writer of articles for a while and now I quit because of lack of career growth. Where can I get a job as a resume writer with career opportunities and a decent salary? Of course I am interested in online work.

Kipoewe

Re: How can I get a job as a resume writer?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2020, 04:19:38 AM »
Hi. By the way, I recently spoke to a student friend of mine, and he told me about using his writing skills as an essay and resume writer, and suggested that I also become a freelance writer on the writing service's website at this address https://writingcreek.com/resume-writing/. According to him, he has a fairly free schedule and can increase the number of completed orders at any time, so in my opinion, this is exactly what you are looking for.

Binotto

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2020, 08:13:24 PM »
Hmm, if you can, then you can write screenplays for example. It will be a rather perspective job. What do you think?

BillShiphr

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2020, 09:46:13 AM »
First of all, you should have good writing skills and you should be able to prove them. Moreover, everything depends on a service you want to work at. If we talk about this assignment writing service, you need to be a true professional to work there. You will be required to write high-quality writing works all the time

Mark Ultra

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2020, 11:48:39 AM »
Try searching for something on the Internet. I'm sure there are a lot of offers for you. And be sure to be prepared for the fact that you will have to pass a difficult interview to get a job. I recently came across a great site. Follow to the link. The site is a godsend for those who are trying to get a job and are afraid of interviews. Practice there.