Author Topic: Been awaiting the cheap Nba 2k21 Mt  (Read 32 times)

bestrsgoldfast

• View Profile
Been awaiting the cheap Nba 2k21 Mt
« on: December 31, 2020, 05:45:28 AM »
I really thought it would get fixed by preseason... after that the start of the season. Now I am not so sure. Hopefully it does though, because it played well.

Do not buy a nba 2k21 mt coins game game, they are trash in generalthey don't care about its players/customersthey don't optimize their games and they don't give it support.

As much as I agree with that it is the typical with a monopoly. Again I agree though it's not right. It's a shame.

I'm fortunate to get additional consoles to play on too but bums me out that on top of all of the crap 2K pulls they mess up on a stage. I did get the match (following the stadia new user voucher ) for $1. Xx so at least I didn't lose much except the chance to use the coupon on a different match.

Theyre treating stadia version such as the PC version its so fucked up they only care about following gen they even stopped working on patches for old gen from what I heard.

Been awaiting the cheap Nba 2k21 Mt rosters to update all week. Wasn't certain if this was about the Stadia ending or 2K end.Person you know it's in 2K's contract with the NBA that Zion must have more cards that any other participant despite having played maybe not even a third of a year yet.