Author Topic: I have tried to setup HP Printer manually but failed  (Read 324 times)

jimmyandrew

I have tried to setup HP Printer manually but failed
« on: June 04, 2020, 04:39:21 AM »
Were you are not able to follow the guidelines of HP Setup via 123.hp.com/setup site? If not, then you can take technical assistance from the professionals. It’s not necessary that everyone will understand technical language. Hence, it’s better to get in touch with our technical professionals. They are highly knowledgeable and have practical knowledge. However, to get the correct information you will have to give the correct background details of your HP Printer. The service is accessible all round the clock, 24*7 to assist their customers.

shirleyjonesz711

• View Profile
Re: I have tried to setup HP Printer manually but failed
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2020, 11:18:51 AM »
This helps a lot. Since I've been preparing with my studies and scrolling through https://sites.google.com/view/ratemyprofessors-pc when my printer doesn't work. Good thing I have found your post here. Thank you! Maybe you could try out this free game some time.

Lewis-H

• View Profile
Re: I have tried to setup HP Printer manually but failed
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2020, 11:02:14 AM »
Step 1: Remove the printer from Devices and Printers. Remove any icons for your printer from the Devices and Printers folder. ...
Step 2: Connect your printer to the computer. ...
Step 3: Set Windows Update to automatically download driver software. ...
Step 4: Install the printer driver with the Add Printer wizard.