Author Topic: What are quick ways to fix Google cloud printer offline error?  (Read 223 times)

ryan9161

• View Profile
    • Printer Not Printing
When I apply a correct command to my Google cloud ready printer for printing the important documents, I am getting the technical error message such as Google cloud printer offline. When I provide the appropriate command to my Google ready cloud printer, my Google cloud ready printer goes offline mode. I don’t have much technical experience to sort out Google cloud printer offline problem. I am looking for the main reasons of this offline issue, but I don’t obtain the main causes of this offline issue. Can anyone provide the quick ways to troubleshoot this offline problem?

nigelbleed

• View Profile
Re: What are quick ways to fix Google cloud printer offline error?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2020, 03:54:23 AM »
The troubleshooting tips on this post really helped me with my cloud printer issues. I looked everywhere for a solution like this to no avail. I have asked a bunch of my friends who know a thing or two about computers but they were of no help at all. I visited so many websites that after the last one I did not even have the energy to click to try! I am so glad that I stumbled upon your post at the last possible minute. It would have driven me crazy trying to figure out a solution on my own. If any of you here have similar issues, you can see me finally fix it when you click here.

Lewis-H

• View Profile
Re: What are quick ways to fix Google cloud printer offline error?
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2020, 09:52:43 AM »
Make sure the printer is turned on.
Restart the printer.
Make sure the printer is set up with Google Cloud Print.
Check the printer's network connection.
Make sure the desktop computer is connected to the internet.
Check your Google Account.
Check that you're sending the document to the Google Cloud printer.