Author Topic: Do you know how to improve the motivation system for staff?  (Read 147 times)

laxaw

• View Profile
Do you know how to improve the motivation system for staff?
« on: September 16, 2020, 09:23:55 AM »

rinax

• View Profile
Re: Do you know how to improve the motivation system for staff?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2020, 11:45:26 AM »
What does your company do?
The system of payment and calculation of bonuses at all different. I work for an insurance company. My income depends on the number of contracts and the money received under the insurance contracts

donex

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2020, 11:15:20 AM »
Staff motivation depends on the efficiency of each employee.  You can quickly and easily analyze your company's performance with Brainy HR software https://brainyhr.io/performance-review.html
You can find information about the benefits of this software on the official Brainy HR website.

BillShiphr

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2020, 10:36:15 PM »
There is special software which solves such problems. It is not a secret that administration duties canbe perform by computer. For example, I found the solution for Benefits Brokers for consolidated billing and carrier payment. It makes work of many people much easier.

Benether

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2020, 08:20:43 AM »
Each employee has his own motivation. Someone is interested in high salary, someone is interested in normal working conditions, someone is interested in additional bonuses from the company. Therefore, before motivating employees, you need to know what they want & just them think about changes.

Ben, an editor at https://papernow.org/college-paper-help