Author Topic: I am hoping there will be some kind of in-game year in review  (Read 205 times)

Nanling

• View Profile
I am hoping there will be some kind of in-game year in review
« on: December 16, 2020, 01:46:21 AM »
Yeah that's right. 1 week is acbells Redd, another, Sahara. On the dot every time. But now he does have stuff I have bought so I need to check in the museum

No, glitch. He's programmed to come as part of a cycle which essentially results in him arriving every other week as of the July (or August) update.There are 9 NPCs disperse over 10 weekdays, so every week that you get the 4 you did not get the past week and one extra

The less you need him, the more he looks. I'm not in any rush and check once in awhile, I've gotten like a third of my museum filled with a ton of fakes I keep in the house.The only thing I care about are the time sensitive seasonal crafting recipes that never appear no matter how long I play.I'm so glad it was not just me. I saw him twice the first week that he visited my island after which he came back after months afterwards

Here is some fun, there is a chance that if he can come 4 artworks could be fake! He's visited my island every 2-3 weeks and in the past 4 visits there has been a total of 1 actual artwork.Yeah, at first I assumed there will always be one real one each trip, but it feels like there are really no guidelines. There may be just fakes, there may be multiple actual ones, there may be genuine paintings that you have already purchased.

I am hoping there will be some kind of in-game year in review. I would love to have the ability to reevaluate my island on its very first day. Not though.This 100%. I have a few screenshots in the first days but I'd really like to buy Animal Crossing Items have a chance to walk round the new island.I wonder if they are going to do a 1 year old thing for the people who played on launch day. Knowing my luck though they will and it'll interfere with some other events happening, and the match just happened to start on my birthday, March 20th.