Author Topic: I've 2 inclines left but 4 places in mind and I can not decide  (Read 74 times)

Weismart

• View Profile
I've 2 inclines left but 4 places in mind and I can not decide
« on: December 23, 2020, 08:10:47 AM »
Could we have an option please to build more bridges and Animal Crossing Bells inclines. I don't understand why I can build cliffs wherever I need however, not so with slopes. Just 8. This will not make sense to me.

Furthermore, you may have"bogus" bridges (only a small patch of land linking lands) before you commit to a bridge or just because. However,"fake" inclines? Nah. Would be fine if we could get at least some half-height hoppity-hop steps or something. .

I've 2 inclines left but 4 places in mind and I can not decide. . So I guess it will just be like this forever and carry a ladder everywhere

If they're not planning to give us more inclines, I wish they'd at least let's put ladders up against the side of cliffs so we are able to scale them without having to carry one around.

Yeah some people really enjoyed how it had been glitched so it might be neat if they inserted a new rug/floor that did similar stuff with reflecting the wall at the future but it kinda sucked for those that actually wanted to utilize that rug as ordinary.

They ought to at least make it so that if you talk to 2 villagers of Cheap Nook Miles Ticket the same personality type at a row that they won't give you the identical bit of dialogue as the prior vlager did.